We are not lawyers and we don't like reading long overly-verbose contract mumbo-jumbo any more than you do. So
we will keep this simple. If you have questions, you are encouraged to contact us.
- Any attempted circumvention of Thumber infrastructure is grounds for suspension
of active subscription with no refund available.
- A subscription may only be used for a single operating system (OS) install on a single machine.
- We support a lot of filetypes, and that list will continue to grow. However, due to the nature
of the transformations being performed on these files, even files of a supported type may sometimes not be processable
due to variances in file structure across the filetype. While we will always do whatever is practical to handle
these edge cases, some will simply not be handled.
- Being hosted by Amazon, we expect little to no downtime except as required to push out new features.
However, things do happen and in the event of substantial down time, we will provide a partial refund of subscription
costs commensurate to the down time experienced.
- Sample code provided both via our GitHub account
and throughout this site is provided with the hope that it will be useful in integrating with
Thumber, but with no guarantees of any kind.
- We will never provide your information to any third party with the exception of
Stripe, which handles our payment processing.
- We will never store or retrieve any of your payment information. When you enter your payment
information, it is sent directly from your browser to Stripe, one of the top payment processors in the United States.
We only store a token identifying your account with which we can ask Stripe to charge your card.
- In general, we will not retain any files uploaded unless we encounter a problem in processing, in which case
the file may be retained in order to determine what went wrong and use that information to improve the service.
- Documents uploaded will never be shared with third parties unless compelled by a court of law.